Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC's 10 Guiding Principles
Along with professional accomplishments and a consistent record of success, the Colorado oil and gas lawyer you choose to work with should be someone you can trust and who will grant you and your case importance and respect.
At Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC, our attorneys operate under 10 guiding principles:
- We work according to the goal of obtaining truly exceptional results for our clients and expect to achieve this standard.
- We consider it an honor and a privilege to represent our clients in the field of law. In accordance with this view, we strive to be better prepared than any adversary and make every minute of work and every product count.
- We aim to exceed all others in knowledge and skill in every area we practice.
- We do not readily accept barriers or problems as unsolvable but work hard to identify creative, aggressive and ethical solutions for our clients.
- We expect and cultivate a climate of respect amongst staff and attorneys and put egos aside both inside and outside of the office.
- We show respect and courtesy for the Court and its staff, other attorneys and legal personnel, law enforcement, and government agents.
- We look after body and mind.
- We conduct our business operations with the highest consideration for environmental awareness and protection.
- We foster and maintain a safe, healthy workplace in which all are treated with respect.
- We are loyal to each other.
Experienced Oil and Gas Law Attorneys, Serving Clients Nationwide
The legal team at Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC believe in our mission statement and guiding principles and strives to achieve and maintain all that they encompass. It is of utmost importance to us to conduct ourselves professionally and courteously and provide each and every client with high quality, prompt and effective legal counsel.
We serve clients throughout Colorado and across the U.S., including those in Denver, Steamboat Springs, Vail, Avon, Craig, Hayden, Rifle, Meeker, Glenwood Springs, Walden, Holyoke, Wray, Sterling, Greeley, Fort Morgan, Brush, Yuma, Grover, Briggsdale, Hudson, Longmont, Eaton, Erie, Firestone, Platteville, Julesburg, Castle Rock, Elizabeth, Kiowa, Strasburg, Limon, Kit Carson, Cheyenne Wells, Eads, Lamar, and Trinidad.
Contact an oil and gas lawyer from our firm for help with your legal needs.